To assist with community engagement and drive exposure, we are looking for a creative and tech savvy intern to join us.
Cone is a British media platform that focuses on music, art and culture. As its name suggests, we aim to get ‘Straight To The Point’ on ever evolving narratives and ideas.
As the student social media intern, this will be a hands on role assisting our content team in driving awareness and exposure to our audience. Working remotely, you will play an integral role in bridging the divide between in-house content development and our audience engagement.
- Supporting the team with management of all our social media channels.
- Scheduling, posting, retweeting, engaging with external networks, scanning the social media environment, acting as the voice of Cone, and nurturing its brand.
- Developing and deploying strategies that feed in to our engagement plan.
- Assisting the editors and film team on creative projects.
- General administrative tasks and supporting the management team.
- Confident with key social media platforms, and may even have your own active networks.
- Creatively driven.
- Studying a marketing degree (desirable).
- Familiar with Hootsuite (Desirable).
- Enthusiastic and keen to get stuck in.
- Personable and friendly.
- Practicable career experience to run in conjunction with a university course.
- Free admission to some great events and international festivals.
- Access to heaps of new and unreleased music.
- Work on some great creative projects.
For more information and to apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com